Our clients have multiple long-term positions based on their sites around the Pilbara region and have come to us to find the best in the west (also the east, but that didn’t rhyme) to take care of the maintenance and repairs of their heavy earthmoving equipment fleets.
This can include anything from haul truck tray relining, crack repairs, hard facing, GET replacements, chassis repairs, and everything in between.
Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- Fixed 2/1 roster
- Rates between $60-70/hr depending on experience and site
- Super paid on all hours
- Long-term placement and job security
- CASUAL-TO-PERM contract conversion
- Refer your mates and get paid for every hour they work!
- Use our corporate discounts on tools
- App-based Employee Benefits Program, with discounts at over 400 retailers
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
At Schlam our priority is to employ people who will represent us with the right attitude, reliability, commitment to safety, and the drive to help us achieve as a team.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have these:
- Cert III Fabrication qualification
- Flux core and stick welding experience
- Valid driver’s licence - MR or HR preferred
- High Risk Licence – LF & EWP desirable
- Working at Heights & Confined Space
- National Police Check
- Up to date with COVID vaccination requirements
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
What’s the next step?
We are screening applicants RIGHT NOW, so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of Schlam, click APPLY now to send us your resume.
If you have any questions about this role, feel free to contact our recruitment team on 08 6148 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally. We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond.