Schlam is currently looking to appoint an Administrator Receptionist to a permanent full-time role for our Payload division based in our Forrestfield headquarters.
Do you take pride in knowing that you'll be the person to welcome visitors and callers?
Are you a natural born organiser and planner with a passion for helping your colleagues every day?
Do you make a really good cup of coffee? Well don't worry about that, we already have a fancy machine that does that.
So why would you want to be a part of Schlam? We started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. Today, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining services companies with over 450 employees nationally across multiple divisions and expanding international operations, all of which are dedicated to providing class leading services focused on whole of equipment health and productivity. We have experienced 500% growth over the last 4 years and have plans to double these figures again over the next few years.
In this role, you will have a chance to make an impact in the following ways:
- Living and breathing Schlam’s core ideology – “To ensure the customer experience is exceptional”
- First point of contact for callers and visitors to our Perth headquarters
- Organising site visit travel arrangements for Technical Support staff
- Supporting our busy office staff with a varied range of administration duties to keep the gears in motion
Most importantly, we're looking for the right attitude, reliability, commitment to safety, and a desire for a long term career with Schlam.... but you'll definitely need these as well:
- Cert III in Business Administration (desirable) or relevant experience
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport
- National Police Check
- Able to pass pre-employment medical
What else does Schlam have to offer you?
In return for your much appreciated hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- SALARY - negotiable based on your experience
- PERMANENT Full-time contract on offer
- SALARY SACRIFICE & Novated Leases Available
- CONVENIENT East of Perth office location near Roe Hwy and onsite parking
- SUPPORTIVE management who value your input and expertise
- SCHLAM ABOVE - get access to our discounts and wellness Employee Benefits Program, including discounts at over 400 retailers around Australia!
Still unsure? Hear what others have to say about Schlam!
"A progressive company. Willing to listen and accommodate my needs. I feel Schlam puts their people first. Not just a labour hire company, I feel like I'm a part of something BIG " - June 2019
"If you are willing to throw yourself at the company and take pride in the name on your shirt the sky is the limit, management will throw you all sorts of opportunities and reasonable money to match." - August 2020
"It has been a positive experience for me and I'm on the exact career path that I've been chasing for a long time" - January 2021
If this role sounds like the type of opportunity that gets you excited, then hit APPLY right now or email your resume straight through to firstname.lastname@example.org