Due to ongoing growth in our organisation, we are seeking an Engineering Administration Officer to join our team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this permanent full-time position is a key and critical role in supporting the department by creating and executing processes consistently and coordinating the Engineering team to ensure timely deliverables.
Some of the tasks that will form part of this position, but not limited to:
- Managing daily administrative functions of engineering projects and supporting the Engineering Manager
- Coordinating and administering meetings, including taking and issuing minutes.
- Processing and distribution of Bill of Materials
- Verification of engineering documents to ensure accuracy
- Preparation of reports and correspondence, data entry of Engineering timesheets
- Managing project documentation, raising issues, and implementing changes as directed.
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Minimum 3 years experience in an office environment (preferably in the engineering or mining industry)
- Competent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to coordinate tasks with different stakeholders and follow up with outstanding tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to create efficient administration process’ and contribute to continuous improvement
- Attention to details and diligence to follow up with required documents to meet project timelines
- Accurate record keeping
- We would also consider a candidate with trade experience and is looking to move into an office environment if they met other relevant criteria
- Certificate III Engineering (desirable) or Certificate IV Business Administration or above (desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Office Suite and/or VBA (desirable)
- Solidworks (desirable)
- Experience with database / project tracking software (ee.g.,x: Asana, Trello, Monday.com) (desirable)
Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- Permanent Full-time position where stability and longevity are offered
- Flexible working arrangements negotiable
- Modern open plan offices with positive and productive team environment
- Monthly events with the team and other social events within Schlam Group
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program, with discounts at over 400 retailers
If you’d like to know more about Schlam, visit our website for an overview of our services - https://schlam.com/
If you have any questions about this role, feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com
* These roles are only open to Australian residents with unrestricted working rights.