We are currently hiring for Experienced MEM Boiliermakers focused on a 2:1 FIFO roster based at our leading sites across the Pilbara.
If boilermaking is a hard-earned trade of yours and has become your passion, you’d be a great match for our crew who specialise in; Truck tray relining and crack repairs, hard facing, GET package replacements, chassis repairs and everything in between.
This role will offer job security while working for a leading company with a strong presence in the mining industry that can guarantee a continued career of success.
- Heavy Fabrication Trade Quals
- Valid Australian driver’s licence (MR or HR preferred)
- High Risk Work Licence - Forklift, EWP
- Riggers or dogging licence is also desirable
- Working at Heights & Confined Space
- National Police Check
- Able to complete a 3G/4G weld test (AS1554.4 – AS1554.5, MMAW & FCAW)
- Australian Citizenship
Why should you choose Schlam?
In return for your much appreciated hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- RATES UP TO $65 PER HOUR TO START
- 2:1 Long-term placement
- CASUAL to PERM contracts on offer
- SUPER paid on ALL hours worked
- PAID TRAINING for High Risk, WAH, CSE, renewals
- SCHLAM ABOVE – Get exclusive access to our app-based Employee Benefits Program, including discounts at over 400 retailers around Australia!
- REFER A FRIEND PAY TOPPER
We started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. Today, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally. We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to grow and expand our reach into other parts of Australia and beyond.
We are screening applicants RIGHT NOW, so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of Schlam, click APPLY now to send us your resume.
* These roles are only open to Australian residents with unrestricted working rights. We are unable to offer or arrange sponsorship.
* Labour Agency referrals will not be accepted at this time