Our Fabrication crews in the Pilbara region are currently performing all aspects of maintenance and repairs on our client’s heavy earthmoving plant fleets.
This can include anything from haul truck tray relining, crack repairs, hard facing, GET replacements, chassis repairs, and everything in between.
If it moves dirt and is broken, our people fix it!
To be considered for this role, you will need to have these:
- Cert III Fabrication qualification
- Flux core and stick welding experience
- Valid Australian driver’s licence
- High Risk Licence – LF & EWP desirable
- Working at Heights & Confined Space
- National Police Check
- HR License is highly regarded to move up into a Field Service role.
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- Flexible rosters working either 2:1 or 8:6 / 7:7 or a Flexible Field Service Arrangement
- Super paid on all hours
- Long-term job security
- Refer your mates and get paid for every hour they work!
- App-based Employee Benefits Program, with discounts at over 400 retailers
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
At Schlam our priority is to employ people who will represent us with the right attitude, reliability, commitment to safety, and the drive to help us achieve as a team.
What’s the next step?
We are screening applicants RIGHT NOW, so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of Schlam, click APPLY now to send us your resume.
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally. We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond.