Due to ongoing growth in our organisation, we are seeking Boilermakers for Fixed Plant roles across across Western Australia at several Tier 1 client sites, such as BHP, Rio Tinto, Roy Hill and KCGM.
Reporting to the Site Supervisors, these positions are a key and critical role in supporting our mining and civil customers to hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
These roles are full time and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
The rosters are based on a 2:1 ongoing FIFO from Perth only.
- Attending breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance on fixed plant equipment
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our on-site trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections and housekeeping
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
What do I need?
- Australian recognised Boilermaker trade qualification
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Australian Work Rights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
Why work for Schlam?
- Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- Rosters working 2:1
- Super paid on all hours
- Long-term job security
- Refer your mates and get paid for every hour they work!
- App-based Employee Benefits Program, with discounts at over 400 retailers
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
- Regular team events
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally.
We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond!!
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!