Schlam have HD Mechanic positions available working on Tier 1 mine sites across the Pilbara in Western Australia, conducting repairs and maintenance on all heavy mining equipment! These positions are all permanent and long-term on a fixed 8/6, 2/1, 2/2 or long/flexible rosters.
Schlam want the best talent and here’s what we offer in return:
- Long-term placement and job security
- Rates up to $85 per hour
- YOUR CHOICE OF ROSTER – Pilbara Region
- SUPER paid on ALL hours
- Offsite training time paid
- Visible Career Progression
- Trucks / Ancil / Diggers / Drills / Field Service
- PayTopper earn $0.50 for every hour your referral works!
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice
- Benefits Program with discounts at over 400 retailers around Australia!
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
At Schlam our priority is to employ people who will represent us with the right attitude, reliability, commitment to safety, and the drive to help us achieve as a team.
- HD Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- High Risk Licence
- National Police Check
- Experience and knowledge on the following equipment: Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Atlas Copco, and other common HME
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally. We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond.
What’s the next step?
We’re screening applicants RIGHT NOW, so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of Schlam, click APPLY now to send us your resume.
If you have any questions about this role, feel free to contact our Mechanical recruitment team on 08 6148 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Labour agency referrals will not be accepted at this time