Schlam has positions available for flux core experienced Welders looking for a family-friendly roster working locally in our state of the art Waroona based fabrication workshop.
This role will have you working on Schlam’s very own range of Barracuda excavator/digger buckets, as well as overhauls of haul truck trays and other mobile plant equipment.
5/2 (days) 4/3 (nights) rotational roster with the option to work on weekends to earn some extra $$
If you are interested in relocating to Waroona we have a plan for you, which includes fully decked out accommodation and a daily meal allowance while you get yourself set up, or accommodation and a daily meal allowance on a 5/2 roster so you can go home for the weekend to relax!
Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- Rates up to $55/hr + Penalties + Night Shift Uplift
- Weekend overtime available if wanted
- Long-term job security in a workshop environment
- Upskilling and career progression opportunities
- State of the art facilities
- Flexible working environment
- Access to our app-based Employee Benefits Program, including discounts at over 400 retailers around Australia
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
At Schlam our priority is to employ people who will represent us with the right attitude, reliability, commitment to safety, and the drive and motivation to help us achieve as a team.
- Flux core welding experience - essential
- Valid and Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- National Police Check
- Able to complete a weld test to AS1554.4 – AS1554.5
- Australian Boilermaker trade quals - desirable
- Forklift ticket – desirable
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. Schlam has grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately-owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally. Schlam has experienced 500 percent growth over the last four years and has ambitious plans to continue to grow and expand our reach into other parts of Australia and beyond.
What’s the next step?
We’re screening applicants RIGHT NOW, so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of Schlam, click APPLY now to send us your resume.
* These roles are only open to Australian residents with unrestricted working rights.