Due to ongoing growth in our organisation, we are seeking expressions of interest for our Fixed Plant | Mechanical Fitter roles. Reporting to the Site Supervisors, these positions are a key and critical role in supporting our mining and civil customers to hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
About the Role:
Schlam are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters to join our Rostered Fixed Plant Maintenance Crews on a variety of 8/6, 2/1 or 2/2 rosters!
This is a FIFO role ex. Perth - Interstate candidates considered (Must make own way to Perth).
- Performing Diagnostics & inspections
- Fixed Plant Maintenance - planned & unplanned including breakdown repairs
- Maintenance on crushers, conveyor systems, vibrating screens, pumps & more
Why work for Schlam?
- Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- Flexible rosters working either 2:1 or 8:6 / 7:7
- Super paid on all hours
- Long-term job security
- Refer your mates and get paid for every hour they work!
- App-based Employee Benefits Program, with discounts at over 400 retailers
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
- Regular team events
What do I need?
- Trade Certificate
- Australian Drivers Licence
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to get
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket within 3 years
- Proven diagnostic skills
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally.
We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond!!
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!