Ensuring our products are fabricated to the highest possible standards is our #1 priority, and this is where YOU come in.
You'll be reporting to the Workshop Manager. This position is key to ensuring quality of incoming materials and outgoing products destined for our customers.
In addition to overseeing the day-to-day QC tasks, you'll be involved in conducting weld tests for new and existing employees.
Depending on the workload in the workshop, you’ll need to be available for both day and night shifts. You will need to live nearby to Perth Forrestfield area.
This role is for Australian Citizens as we are not currently sponsoring Visas.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Relevant Australian trade qualification
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Welding Inspector qualification
- 5 years of post-trade experience in heavy fabrication
- 2 years of previous in-process inspection or manufacturing quality control experience
- Australian Working Rights
- Forklift ticket
- Intermediate or higher MS Office knowledge
Choosing the right employer is one of the most important decisions you can make, so why would you want to work with Schlam?
- $46.00/hr – min. 38hrs / up to 55hrs per week
- Permanent Full-time position with leave entitlements
- Overtime hours and penalties
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Benefits Program - discounts at over 400 retailers!
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Assistance Program
What’s the next step?
If you’re interested in joining a high performing team and live within a reasonable distance to Forrestfield WA, Click the APPLY button on this page.
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally. We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond.
If you’d like to know more about Schlam, visit our website for an overview of our growing organisation - https://schlam.com/