- 2/1 or 8/6 Roster – Casual to Perm
- $150k per year starting rate – We’re on the money!
- MEM Boilermaker – Previous experience refurbishing trays and buckets required
Now is your chance to join a growing company with a heavy mining presence world wide. Here in WA you’ll share part in working at FMG,BHP, RIO and Citic Pacific minesites on a secure roster – We think long-term for you so we have 8/6 2/1 and 4/2 rosters ready and waiting for the right candidate.
You’ll be maintaining buckets, trays and other heavy earth moving equipment which per day is designed to lift tonnes of gold, copper, or iron ore so each repair must be done with precision!
FIFO isn’t for the faint-hearted long days and crazy nights, if you’re a qualified boilermaker that knows how to do the following:
- Air arc gouging
- Thermal lancing
- G.E.T changeouts
- Bucket repairs
- Tray rebuilds
- Generator welder set ups
Schlam encourages you to apply, this includes interstate qualified boilermakers happy to do FIFO to Western Australia.
Ready to Aim Higher? (Here’s what you’ll need)
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Australian Work Rights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
- Rigging & Dogging
- HR licence (Desirable)
- Able to pass a medical
You’re not just another number at Schlam (Here’s proof)
- $60-$67.50 hr – Flat Rate Casual to Perm
- Super paid on all hours
- Long-term job security
- Refer your mates and get paid for every hour they work!
- Casual to Permanent contracts on offer
- Employee Benefits Program, with discounts at over 400 retailers
- Free counselling services for you and your family with our Employee Assistance Program
- Regular team events including annual Christmas Party
- Training you’ll be paid hourly for inductions or additional training required once you’re employed
- Career progression
Schlam started in 1996 as a problem-solving engineering business. 25 years later, we’ve grown to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned mining products and services companies with people employed nationally.
We have experienced 500 per cent growth over the last four years and have ambitious plans to continue to expand our reach across Australia and beyond!!