Due to ongoing growth in our organisation, we are seeking Boilermakers for Fixed Plant roles across across Western Australia at several Tier 1 client sites, such as BHP, Rio Tinto, Roy Hill and KCGM.
Reporting to the Site Supervisors, these positions are a key and critical role in supporting our mining and civil customers to hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
These roles are full time and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
- Attending breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance on fixed plant equipment
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our on-site trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections and housekeeping
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
- Australian recognised Boilermaker trade qualification
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Australian Work Rights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)